Thu, Aug 15, 2019 – 10:00 AM PACIFIC TIME – August 15 – Department of Homeland Security Sources Sought Webinar – Cybersecurity Support Services
BIDSPEED is providing a short, hands-on, interactive workshop that will break down a specific opportunity and help you form a response to a Sources Sought notification. If your company supports NAICS: 541519 – Other Computer Related Services.
Response Template: Response templates will be made available at Bidspeed – http://register.fedbidspeed.com.
Background/Scope: The Department of Homeland Security currently operates 17 unclassified SOCs. These SOCs are operated by DHS Operational Components and by Headquarters Offices and Directorates. The DHS Enterprise Security Operations Center (DHS ESOC) monitors, detects, analyzes, mitigates, and responds to cyber threats and adversarial activity on the DHS Enterprise. The DHS ESOC is responsible for monitoring and responding to security events and incidents detected at the DHS-managed Trusted Internet Connections (TICs) and Policy Enforcement Points (PEPs) and is responsible for directing and coordinating detection and response activities performed by each Component SOC.
The cybersecurity services that DHS will require to support the operation of its SOCs include but are not limited to the following:
• Monitoring and Analysis (7x24x365)
• Email Monitoring
• Network Traffic Monitoring
• Attack Sensing & Warning
• Asset Discovery and Management
• Web and Communications Log Capture & Analysis
• Trend Analysis & Correlation
• Digital Media Analysis
• Malware Analysis & Reverse Engineering
• Penetration Testing
• Cyber Threat Intelligence
• Communications and Coordination
• Pattern Analysis
• Vulnerability Assessment
• Incident Response, Mitigation, Remediation, and Recovery
• Cybersecurity Infrastructure Architecture & Engineering
• Cybersecurity Infrastructure Operations, Maintenance, and Administration
• Cybersecurity Application Development, Deployment, & Integration
• Insider Threat Hunting
• Cybersecurity Program Management
Individual SOCs will only acquire those services deemed necessary to support their specific missions.
If you want Bidspeed to do it for you just ask about our Diamond Program – (CLICK HERE) to ask how.
Need Help: Contact Bidspeed 877.663.9043 (email@example.com).
Schedule a private one-on-one session: https://schedulebidspeed.as.me/
For more details, please log in to your Bidspeed account and follow this link: http://agent.fedbidspeed.com/?aad9438e-e6bc-4b9a-8ad7-7529d7658684.
We anticipate that the workshop will last approximately 30 minutes. Come prepared to participate.
Click Here to Register!
Questions? Contact Bidspeed.